Welcome to the unique career portal dedicated to the youth of West Bengal. This is a ‘first of its kind’ initiative of the Directorate of Employment under Labour Department, Government of West Bengal to provide on a single platform all the required facilities to the enrolled job seekers of the State who aspire for quality employment through various competitive examinations/selection tests or want to be self-employed. This initiative, known as ‘e-enablement of the activities of Employment Exchanges’ strives to cover the entire gamut of career guidance from psychometric assessment to last mile employability enhancement. All the facilities are free of costs.
Once logged in, the entire repository of enabling tools would be available to the job seeker. The repository will consist of:
- Online Psychometric Test (Career Interest Inventory) with indicative career options on the basis of personalized report cards.
- One-to-One Counselling to be conducted by expert Counsellors at the Employment Exchanges.
- Career Counselling in Groups at the Employment Exchanges.
- Android based spoken English Self-learning App- “English Bolo”.
- Live-streamed Special Coaching Classes on various subjects of General Studies like English language, Numerical/Arithmetic Aptitude, Reasoning, Current Affairs, Computer Application, Environmental Science etc.
- Online Mock Tests on frequently held Competitive Examinations [IBPS, RRB (Group-D), SSC (Group-D), TET, WBCS (Prelims) etc.
- Question Bank on various subjects or on specific Competitive Examinations.
- The Last Mile Employability Module shall encompass CV Writing, Interpersonal Skill, Presentation Skill, basics of Entrepreneurship.